ShareThis

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

How to delete someone's Facebook account

Delete Someones Facebook Account


Hi guys today i am going to show you an example of social engineering hacking technique that can be used for deleting someones account permanently

Note:This tutorial is for educational purpose only.try at you own risk.Once deleted account can not be recovered.

What you will need:

So first of all what you will need to do:
  • Victims profile link(Everyone knows how to get that)
  • Victims email that he uses to login.
  • Victims date of birth.
  • Make an email account with first and last name same as the victims are.

What to do now:


Make sure you are on this page:
How to delete someone's Facebook account


Now enter the details as below:
  • In the place of email enter the email you just created.
  • Now you will get a email to that account reply them and say that you are XYZ( victim’s name ) and you have lost your facebook account and you have also lost the email associated with that account and if victim is a girl say them that "I am a girl and this posses a threat to my social life" and write anything that you want to make them take some action against it also writ that the hacker is coming online regularly and using his account.
  • After 3 to 4 days you will get an email asking you that have you got access to your email or not say them you cant access your email and repeat every thing you said in the previous step.
  • After some days or even the next day you will get an email that your account is disabled.




Share this blog with your friends because sharing is sexy.

10 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have even thought about copying this page until you warned me.
    I'm discreet, therefore, I won't make a copy of this page, however, others may be like "fuck you!", and make a copy just to do it.
    I recommend you remove that warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a valid reason and i will.
      Most people just copy the whole post and change link then post on there blog

      Delete
  2. In case If I don't know the email ID of that account??

    ReplyDelete
  3. now they are only askin for vicim's full name and friens name.. plzz help..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only want to do this because a person has abused me three times and one time with a siblings account, but even if I do this they will still abuse me :( do you have to know their address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone please totally remove an account under Katie Jandt from west salem wi. She has numerous times attacked my family memebers and i do not like it...I would be very greatful if someone anyone could remove her..Plz and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...